Face Bra Can Shrink Double Chins and Other Dreaded Signs of Aging Without Suction or Cosmetic Surgery
The Face Bra is a new facial slimming system that lifts and tightens the skin by reducing water retention and inflammation beneath the surface, (www.thefacewrap.com). Reduced circulation in the under-chin area can often cause a build up of metabolic waste that causes the area to bloat or swell. Special minerals in The Face Bra flush away these wastes allowing The Bra to compact and tighten the skin.
Do you have a developing double chin? Does it still “hang around” even after you’ve lost weight? “If so, you’re not alone,” says Vicki Southard, creator of The Face Bra, a system that lifts and tightens the skin by reducing water retention and inflammation beneath the surface, (www.thefacewrap.com).
Reduced circulation in the under-chin area can often cause a build up of metabolic waste that causes the area to bloat or swell. Special minerals in The Face Bra flush away these wastes allowing The Bra to compact and tighten the skin.
Not only are double chins reduced and lifted, but people may find the entire face trimmed, smoothed and softened. Most people will see visible changes occur within two to six at-home treatments.
Four of the most common reasons double chins can develop and how to keep them from sneaking up on you are:
1. Excess body weight. Do you tend to store fat under the chin area?
2. Water retention. Are you a water retainer?
3. Hereditary disposition. Do your parents have double chins? Is this a family trait?
4. Normal Aging and maturity process. Are you beginning to show signs of aging?
What can you do about this area which can be so difficult to slim down? Keep your chin up as you follow Vicki’s 7-Step Double Chin Slim-down plan:
1. Exercise your face. Facial Exercises work wonders! Use these two exercises for 5 minutes a day to firm the under-chin area:
• 2-3 minutes per day - Press your tongue against the roof of your mouth so the under-chin tightens. Tighten the tongue, relax, tighten the tongue, relax.
• 2-3 minutes per day - Pull your chin up as you tighten the muscles under your chin. Tighten and relax, tighten and relax.
2. Lose weight. A good way to reduce a double chin is to lose weight.
3. Eat healthy fresh foods and drink at least 8 cups of water per day.
4. Use a pure, well balanced Omega 3/Omega 6 oil. This will soften and moisten the skin from the inside out.
5. Use make up to accent your eyes and cheekbones and draw attention from the neck and chin area.
6. Avoid wearing anything that will draw attention to your neck. Add a loose scarf. Broad necklines are usually more flattering for double chins. Stay away from turtlenecks, chokers and long earrings that dangle below the jaw.
7. Use “The Face Bra” with Minerals for 45 minutes, 2-3 times per week to reduce puffiness and tighten the skin
“Cosmetic surgery should be the last resort,” says Vicki. “Too many people choose surgery or suction as their first remedy. It’s smarter to fix the cause of the double chin. Otherwise you may see it return.”
About Vicki Southard:
Creator of The Face Bra, a natural system that tightens and nourishes the skin while it deeply cleanses, Vicki initially created The Face Bra to naturally improve her own skin