Many of us want to stay as young as possible. The Face Wrap is an inexpensive alternative to surgical facelift procedures. It’s an all-natural process, that is free of gluten -, paraben-, sulfate-, phthalate- and GMOs. All you need is an hour for an application and the results are amazing. You can choose two different kits, one will give you more treatments, and both give you the same proprietary mineral formula. There is also skincare, oils and cleansing bars available. But that’s not all that you can do to stay youthful looking.
Exercise is one of the best ways to keep yourself looking young. It’ll improve your strength, and keep your skin looking tighter, rather than flabby and wrinkled from being sedentary. You’ll have to couple the exercise with proper hydration, though, since dry skin, especially on your hands, can make you look much older and more weathered than you are.
- Strength training, which helps activate growth hormones. This can prevent age-induced muscle and skeletal weakness, give you more energy, keep off belly fat, and improve your brain function.
- Cardiovascular training, which helps keep your heart in tip-top shape. A happy heart will lead to a happy body.
- High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) has some experts saying that it’s the best way to stop or slow down the aging process. They claim that it’s the best way to boost the mitochondria activity in your body. You do these exercises for a short amount of time at high intensity and then recover during less intense exercise.
- Cross Training is a way to mix things up and keep both your body and your brain fresh with different types of exercise. Those exercises can include cycling, using an elliptical machine, swimming, aqua jogging, and Nordic skiing.
Other things you can do:
- Use a foam roller. This can help flexibility, which can help you from hurting yourself with certain activities. You will feel a lot more limber, which will also make you feel young instead of older and stiffer.
- Yoga also helps one keep limber and prevent muscle deterioration. There are even specific poses that yoga masters point to that can help prevent osteoporosis, arthritis, spinal stenosis, disc issues, core strength, nerve pain, and a lot of other issues.
- Watch your weight. Weight gain leads to one being a lot more sedentary, which then leads to more rapid aging.
- Keep active to stimulate mitochondrial growth. If you sit a lot, then that will cause muscle to turn to flab, which will make you look older than you really are.
- Drink a lot of water. Water helps your skin look smooth and young. Other beverages like soda can dehydrate you and leave you looking older. Only imbibe alcohol in extreme moderation, if at all.
- Don’t smoke. That one should be self-explanatory, but cigarettes and other tobacco products can cause wrinkles, especially around the mouth, when you inhale. Also, the smoke can make your skin look yellow in certain areas and keep it from healing.
Despite doing some of or even all these things, time and age may still start getting the upper hand on you, just like everyone else on this planet. Still, there is another line of defense available to help keep you feeling young for as long as possible – physical therapy which is not just for recovering from injuries or surgery. It will help you be the best possible you for a long time. Another area that it may help you with is balance – falls are more of a hazard as you get older.
The Face Wrap will give you amazing results in an hour and not have a single scalpel within a mile of your face. Just having a youthful face can make you feel a lot better in other regards. Though it does help to exercise and hydrate. Here’s to the most youthful you that you can be!
Leave A Comment